Monday, January 12, 2009

Amber Lynn

Amber's birthday was on the 9th. She would have turned three. It is so hard to believe. We think of her often and miss her even more everyday. We know that she is watching over us because every time we mention her to Levi he gets the biggest smile and the cutest glow in his eye's. I don't think that time heals it is just as hard every year and sometimes it gets even harder. But than we think about all the fun and joy that she brought to us and we can't help but smile and laugh. Amber we love you so much and thank you for everything you taught us.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I don't think that I could have been as strong as you two have been. I admire your faith and strength in the trials that you have been given. I will always look up to you, and if this every happens to us, (heaven forbid), I will look at the way you two have faith and strength and hope that I will be half what you guys are. Thank you for all you have taught me in life. Love- Camie

    ReplyDelete